What to Expect at your Microblading Appointment
- First a consent form will be provided with your microblade specialist when you arrive to your appointment
- A short consultation will be provided to discuss expectations and results of the treatment
- Before pictures will be taken
- Eyebrows will then be measured and drawn on the client. Brows are measured perfectly to complement your unique face shape and size
- Colors will then be chosen
- After client agrees to the shape of the drawn on eyebrows, light strokes are placed and anesthetic is applied to reduce any discomfort.
- Pigment is worked into each stroke to define the brow
- After, a pigment is left eyebrows to absorb into the skin
- Results will then be shown to client & after pictures will be taken
- Area will then be cleaned and aftercare balm will be applied to eyebrows
- Aftercare instructions will then be discussed with client
Request A Consultation
Let's talk about how we can fix those eyebrows.