Before your Microblading Appointment
- No coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment. This thins the blood
- Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment. (No sunburn)
- Do not take omega3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
- Avoid waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment.
- Wash hair before treatment in order to not get your brows wet. Avoid washing hair for several days if possible
- No facials 2 weeks before procedure
*If you are to get botox done before microblading 3 weeks is a safe period to wait before getting Microblading done after Botox injections
Request A Consultation
Let's talk about how we can fix those eyebrows.